Friday, August 9, 2013

What an Amazing Event!

On July 27, we host our first full I guess you can say private Grand Opening of the CCNWTC.
We had ninjas come from all across California, and some as far as Arizona and Utah! It was great.
Leading to this day was a different story and a journey, I wouldn't trade. After nearly 100 man hours in the Fresno heat, and diligently raising money to pay for the massive 750 sqft expansion I broke even and spent about $1600+ on the expansion and event. Spending the last 20 of the 48hrs with only 7hrs of sleep. It was crazy and then to host an event for 20hrs afterwords haha I think I might have been crazy!

You know what though, I wouldn't trade it. Everyone had a blast, we had some injures as common with these training days. Twisted ankle, numbed fingers(especially pinkies), a pulled shoulder, and the common nasty torn calculus. I hope everyone is healing up well.

I would love to share the event with you and also let you know it if it wasn't for your donations and help along side a few individuals who went out of there way to help us and get us the hardware and paddinging we need I wanted to say. Thank you.
and thank you to our sponsors Les Schwab Tire Center who offered everyone coming out of from town any free service to thier vehicles along side CrossFit FTF who helped finacially and allowed us to borrom their ropes and padding.

I'm sure you want to see the photos though and watch some video! Well here it is a full 50m of CCNWTC Ninja Warrior runs and if you visit our Facebook page click on our albums and we have over 100+ photos to view!

No comments:

Post a Comment