Saturday, July 13, 2013

Central California's Ninja Warrior Stage 3 aka "the Gauntlet"

Solid foundation
So I've been really busy this past week and will be into the next 2 as I continue to construct and build our Ninja Warriors Stage 3 section. Known as the Gauntlet. Its coming along and on schedule. I've put myself through hell working on construction by myself as I resurrect this beast! 19 feet long and 39 feet wide from 10-12'ft high.
Tomorrow I should be finishing up the last bits. Adding a few more pieces of lumber and concreting in 6 posts. I already have all/most of the materials to install and build the Rumbling Dice. I will be working on that and plan on going out Tuesday/Wednesday to make a large purchase for most of the materials I need to build these obstacles. Most of which will range from 12 to 20'ft long and be hanging from the rafters. Here is a few photos and video we released over the past week on our Facebook. If you haven't already like our page and get updates faster!

1,580lbs of concrete for our supporting posts

I think I'll it the sanctuary!

A mans tools for getting through 2ft of hard-pan

Its THIS big!

Starting the day off with a refreshed beginning

Almost their! Raising the left wing.

Angled beams for support of the 16' arms

This video talks about design and how things will be laid out. Not interesting if your not into that.

Cool view of some of the crazy things I did to build this.
A short video about recent progress and a funny challenge to ANW6

No comments:

Post a Comment