Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CCNWTC and Crew is on KSEE 24 News

I was expecting a good video from our local news channel KSEE 24 News being interviewed by reporter Angela Greenwood. This video came out amazing and the editing I thought was extremely good. I hope KSEE can come out again sometime and dive a little more into what I do here at the course besides training. Big shout out and thanks to Thad Robeck, Chris Yang, and Genesis(aka Goku Parkour)



If anyone is interested in training at the course feel free to contact me. It is a private facility but sometimes its opened in limited amounts. I am also planing on holding my SasukeFit classes coming soon if your interested in gaining strength and conditioning to better prepare you for Ninja Warrior along with some specific obstacle training. Please email ccnwtc@gmail.com

 As of now I have started a new semester at Willow International and am working towards my bachelors in engineering. School is taking priority over new construction and training so some of these updates will slow down. Take care everyone I'll chime in soon. You can also LIKE our Facebook page in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment