Thursday, May 30, 2013

Barrel Roll is Complete

Barrel Roll Walk Through/ Progression/ Testing

Surprising enough this is what I think is the first true full size Barrel Roll I've seen built. If you can find another I would love to see it. Just place the link in the comments below. Heres a walk through and basic explanation of it. Its not 100% complete in this video yet.

In this video I have two clips of my testing the Barrel Roll. One without the new 6ft walk out platform and the second clip with the new platform. I added this in cause the total length of the rolling barrel would be too long and speed would be to great towards the end. Now you have about 16ft of rolling space.


 Today was a recover and maintenance day. Thad came and new arrival Tyler Perry came to help with week whacking and moving wood and debris off the ground. We were clearing out about 20ft in all directions and racking all of it up. Alot of work about 3hrs in we called it a day(finished about 90%) and here in this video is some fun things that ensued soon after ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment