Monday, July 16, 2012

Hi I'm Jason aka "Scoffman" aka "the Carpenter" I am a 2 time competitor on American Ninja Warrior 2 and 3 and I am building a Ninja Warrior Training Course out of my old mini mega skateboard ramp.

I am hoping to have a few buddies train on the course with me and hopefully build a community of ninjas around this course. I am in my start up phase right now and am deconstructing the ramp to prepair it for the obstacles to come. But for all the lumber I have I will still come up short from building it. Seeing as I am currently jobless right now, working as a RA Firefighter in Madera, CA and interning at a Crossfit box. I don't really have any money and am hoping on some of your support as a fan or friends who want to train and play on the finished course with me.

So I ask your support. I am trying to raise $450 to buy needed metal, concrete, rope, and wood. If you could donate any amount it be greatly appreciated, together with everyones support I know we can make this great!



No comments:

Post a Comment